Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

I immediatley replayed it

I really appreciate every hour you put into this and can really see how talented you are.
Also I think of your cartoons every time I see a skinny guy take his shirt off unnecessarily.

Skaijo responds:

Hahah, I appreciate the love. Thanks for the kind words--

Puzzle of the Day:

Q. Skinny People - T-shirts =
A. " ...WHOR-NEY?"

*Incorrect... : <

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

I'm always coming back to this flash

I show this flash to a lot of people and it stays my favorite of yours. The camera angles and animation are incredibly imaginative but this one stayed the funniest to me. It's just perfect and I'm very picky about my flash movies. Keep them coming.

Wild Wild West Wild Wild West

Funny References.

I started off feeling bad about this flash; there was no loading screen for a massive file and then it started to be epileptic. For some reason I kept with it and found the references along with the lyrics to be very funny. With so much happening, I couldn't help but be entertained. Also I bet this took a lot more time that it looks like.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

One of the greatest concepts ever.

You probably made this after the success of Portal's "Still Alive" but it wasn't as good as this. Yeah that's right I said it. It's a very linear and short game but when it feels like a song has been written for your actions, then that makes it the most satisfying flash game of the year.

SousaPalooza SousaPalooza

Interactive Fantasia? I like it!

Them patterns were real purdy and it was overall a really fun game. Try and make the explosions more intersting next time.

Clicklers! Clicklers!

Good.

Was there one on the drag me level?