Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

I immediatley replayed it

I really appreciate every hour you put into this and can really see how talented you are.
Also I think of your cartoons every time I see a skinny guy take his shirt off unnecessarily.

Skaijo responds:

Hahah, I appreciate the love. Thanks for the kind words--

Puzzle of the Day:

Q. Skinny People - T-shirts =
A. " ...WHOR-NEY?"

*Incorrect... : <

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

I'm always coming back to this flash

I show this flash to a lot of people and it stays my favorite of yours. The camera angles and animation are incredibly imaginative but this one stayed the funniest to me. It's just perfect and I'm very picky about my flash movies. Keep them coming.

Wild Wild West Wild Wild West

Funny References.

I started off feeling bad about this flash; there was no loading screen for a massive file and then it started to be epileptic. For some reason I kept with it and found the references along with the lyrics to be very funny. With so much happening, I couldn't help but be entertained. Also I bet this took a lot more time that it looks like.

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

You're basically a critic.

You make flashes telling people to be original but then make video game parody flashes, and then make movies hating on anybody that people prefer over yours. I also don't like video game movies but if I felt as strongly as you did I'd make something more original rather than whining. I don't play video games, but I got bored of your insulting nerd stereotype about a minute in.

rtil responds:

you talk about nerds as if they're some kind of ethnicity

The Morphing Line 4 The Morphing Line 4

SENSORY OVERLOAD

IT FELT LIKE A HEART ATTACK. Wait a minute....ejrghituegeriugdugiuyiufg

Cristo responds:

I guess thats a compliment.

Hard As Cotton Episode 1 Hard As Cotton Episode 1

Not what I was expecting

With the title "Hard as Cotton" I was expecting the first punch to go straight through him or bounce off of him. That might have made a more interesting story than a Kill Bill style revenge plot. As for the animation, the frame by frame is very impressive and realistic which I know must have taken you a long time to make so I gave you 7/10.

The Waterman The Waterman

Quite amazing overall for 90 minutes of animation

However, you do know this is how the real Snowman ends anyway?

Kreid responds:

Actually no i didnt XD But meh, at least I cut out the content of the film :D
I only watched the beginning quickly because I had a VERY short time limit, and the film would be even worse if i'd only spend 60 on it
Thanks :)

The Story of Peter The Story of Peter

Original but almost too dull

Apart from the swine flu part, the idea of Peter building a tower so he could be the tallest person in Latvia is a fantastic idea, the best I've seen on newgrounds all month.
However, making it a sort of slide show storybook almost bored too watch it. That's a big shame, because the story had lots of visionary potential.

brianthemouse responds:

i was trying to hurry so i could show it to peter before he left!

Ninja Island Ninja Island

Deserves at least a 3/5

I gave it a 4. You definitely had a lot of vision when making this and I can see that because the animation is passable. I gave it a 7 on the review because it was only action and I didn't like the opening. What makes you post it years late though?

Miggitymikey responds:

Well, I waited so long that I finally won't be annoyed if people don't like it. Thanks for the honesty

Damn Pumpkin Damn Pumpkin

I didn't find it funny

But it was really entertaining! Made me feel like a was 13 again for some reason. I feel happy now because of you :)